Poha or Beaten Rice is a very common food made in most of Indian homes for quick and easy dish. Today I am going to share one such recipe of Poha which i tried recently and was a hit. When there is extra Sweet Corn at home you can use it for making this delicious Sweetcorn Poha.
- Poha or Beaten rice.
- Vegetables of your choice (here I used : 2 medium sized Onion, 1 tomato, 1 Potato)
- Green Chilies
- Salt as per taste.
- Sugar 1/4 tea spoon.
- Mustard seeds, Urad dal, Channa dal, Curry leaves & Oil for Seasoning.
How To :
- Chop all the vegetables and keep aside.
- Soak Poha in water and leave for 2minutes and drain it.
- In a Pan add little oil, mustard seeds, Urad dal, Channa dal and Curry leaves and allow it to splatter.
- Later add all the green chilies and chopped vegetables and fry it till they are semi cooked & sprinkle some water.
- Now add sweet corn and cook till the corn is completely cooked.
- Add Poha, salt as per your taste and mix well with little grated coconut.