Today In here with a brand new recipe which I just gave a try today, and was a super duper hit.
I had a Sweetcorn lying in my fridge since a week, never felt motivated enough to do anything out of it. Today morning when i was thinking as to what to cook for lunch thought to give this a try and i was successful.
- Indian Spices ( Bay Leaf 2-3, Cinnamon half inch, Star Anise – 2, Cloves – 3, Green Elachi -5, Black pepper -5).
- 1 bowl American Sweet Corn.
- 2 Green Chilies.
- 1 Cup raw Rice.
- Oil 2tbsp.
- 2 to 3 garlic pods chopped.
- Water and salt as required.
- In pressure cooker add 2tbsp oil, allow to heat.
- Once the oil is heated add the Spices mentioned above in Ingredients list, fry for 2mins.
- Now add slit green chilies, garlic pods and sweet corn, fry for 3 to 4 mins.
- Add raw rice and fry for 5 mins and add salt and water as required and pressure cook it for 2 whistles.
Enjoy the tasty Sweetcorn Masala Rice with tomato ketchup or raitha.