Is there anyone who does not like potatoes? Ah well I love potatoes and i almost add it along side with most of the dishes i prepare. I love trying out various dishes using potato.
One such dish is this Potato Roast, which was a great hit. Simple and easy to make.
- 5 Potatoes cut into cubes.
- 1tbsp Cumin Powder.
- 1tbsp Coriander powder.
- 1/2 tsp red chili powder.
- 1/2 tsp dry Mango powder.
- Salt as per taste.
- 2tsp Oil.
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds, mustard seeds
How To :
- In a pan add Oil let it heat then add cumin seeds & mustard seeds and allow it to pop and spit up.
- Now add the potato cubes and add little salt and fry it in low flame.
- Once the potatoes are almost done, add Cumin Powder, Coriander powder, red chili powder and dry Mango powder.
- Sprinkle some water and close the lid of the pan and let it get cooked for 3 mins.